Helping Animals to Help People
- To reduce the stray dog population and eradicate rabies through vaccination, sterilization, and adoption programs
- To provide veterinary care and emergency aid for the animals in the local communities
- To promote animal welfare through education programmes in schools and villages
- To help protect our Forests and Environment by promoting humane income-generating activities through the management and care of farm animals.
- To set up a joint old age home, orphanage and animal shelter together, to give love, affection and companionship to each other.
- To become self sustainable in long run to provide better Environment for the people and animals.